Paypal Payment Module
Paypal Website Payments Standard is the standard, regular module that needs to be set up. Customers will add items to their cart on your website, then when they are all finished shopping, they will be taken to Paypal's secure server to complete their transaction.
Setting up the standard Paypal module is included in our design packages, in which case, you will need to add us as a user on your account, temporarily. Note: "Manage Users" is only available to customers with a Business account..
If you have a Business account, here's how you can add users to your PayPal account:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
3. Click Manage Users in the Account information column.
4. Click Add User and complete the form.
5. Select the privileges for the user (we need access to edit the Profile)
6. Click Save..
Or, it is easy to set up the Paypal module yourself, as follows:
In your PayPal account, under "Profile",
* set your Instant Payment Notification Preferences URL to:
Be sure that the Checkbox to enable IPN is checked!
* in Website Payments Preferences set your Automatic Return URL to: